Tri Nugraha Sakti, was born in Jakarta on August 10 th – 1964
• Alumnus of Social and Political Science degree from the State University of Bengkulu at
• Alumnus of the Guna Darma University Master of Management Information – Jakarta ,
• Graduated from the Post Graduate Programme Graduate School of Communication – The
London School of Public Relations Jakarta . 2004
• The current phase completed Dissertation Political Communication in the Graduate School
of Communication Studies Doctoral Program Sahid University – Jakarta .
Worked as Promina Database entry & Programmer for Promina Hotline Service from 1993-
1996. Then joined PT. Putra Satria as IT staff for SCO UNIX Integration Server and its
network from 1997-1999. Subsequently worked as IT Assistant Field Manager at PT. Asaba
Computer Center, Jakarta, for SCO UNIX Server Integration integrated VSAT (including
networks ATM machines & Printer), as well as the maintenance system for OnLine
Integrated Banking System (OLSIB) on the entire network Office PT. Bank BRI in the ranks
of the East Java Regional Office, from 1999-2002.
• Also since 2004 worked as a lecturer at STIKOM – LSPR – Jakarta , until today