All applicants are required to provide and fulfill the following:
- Purchase a Registration Form from the Marketing/Admissions Department in Campus C (RP 252,000-) and complete all the requirements/questions stated on the Registration Form.
- Submission of Academic, Legal Visa and others
- Provide Academic Records: Three (3) Photocopies of report card, diploma, and original or certified true copies of academic transcripts legalized by your previous school principal.
- One (1) copy of National Examination Result (SKHUN) legalized by the school principal or equivalent examination conducted by your country.
- Provide Information about Citizenship and Legal Visa: photocopy of passport and valid visa for the period of time necessary to study in Indonesia.
- If Indonesian: a photocopy of your Personal Identity Card / Indonesian Driver License / Passport.
- A legalized letter from the office of Ministry of Education for overseas graduates or International school.
- 4 copies of latest (3×4) colored photograph (red background).
- Health certificate from a doctor stating that the candidate is free from infectious diseases for foreign students.
- Pass Urine Test for illegal drugs. The fee for this test is Rp.100, 000 paid at the scheduled LSPR entry test.
- After all the requirements are completed, you will be informed of the date to take the entry test (Written & Interview). The test material will cover General Knowledge/Math Logic and English Proficiency.
• All documents that are not in either Indonesian or English must be translated into English through legitimate institutions (sworn translator).
• For VITAS Application: Once accepted, applicants will receive a Letter of Acceptance from LSPR Jakarta. Students should immediately proceed to the nearest Indonesian Embassy or Consulate with their acceptance letter and a request for letter of recommendation to study in LSPR Jakarta. Once the recommendation letter is acquired, send it to LSPR as part of the requirements to the Director General of Higher Education on Study Visa/Limited Stay Visa (VITAS).